I don’t NEED a new pair of capris to run the marathon in, but I would really like some with more storage. Got any recommendations?
Here’s my wish list:
- Black, but some kind of colored detail is OK
- Knee-length or nearby
- Some kind of performance fabric - ie, not cotton
- Drawstring, not just elastic
- At least 2 secure close pockets, but the more the merrier — this is where all my existing bottoms have failed me
- Cost… lower is better but features are more important.
- Obviously, on sale now or very soon so I can test them out before M-Day
- Brand is not really important, nor is clothing made specifically for running
- Did I mention pockets? Because, those.
How did people shop for clothing before there was the Internet?! Related, how irritated should I feel that the running store where I get my shoes doesn’t carry ANY shorts, even ugly ones, in a women’s large?